What We Know Today: the Latest on COVID, Masks, Vaccines and the Return to Work
DATE: Thursday, August 5, 2021
TIME: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
LOCATION: Via Zoom
Co-chair of Shulman Rogers’ Employment Law Group, Merry Campbell, will lead a discussion and address many of the pressing issues facing employers today, including:
- Can/should you require vaccination
- What incentives can you offer to encourage a vaccine even if you choose not to require
- Return to work
- What to worry about—screening protocol, workers compensation and OSHA liability
- Is the government still providing paid leave following exposure
- What are the rules on quarantine in a post-vaccination world
- What else should we be worried about?
- Union campaigns
- Parents of school-aged children
Once registered, attendees will receive information about how to log in to the webinar. The presentation will be recorded and is being offered as a free service to clients and prospective clients of Shulman Rogers. In keeping with our ethical obligations, no legal advice will be given on the call.