|When & Where March 19, 2021 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST via Zoom|
Please join employment law attorney, Merry Campbell, as she answers your questions about how the COVID vaccine might impact employers and their back-to-work protocols.
Attendees will receive a Zoom link to access the webinar upon registration and will have the opportunity to submit their questions in advance of the program by emailing Merry Campbell at email@example.com.
This webinar is being offered as a free service and is intended to be a general discussion of the law. In keeping with our ethical obligations, no legal advice will be given during the program.
Some of the topics will include:
- Can/should you require vaccination
- What incentives can you offer to encourage a vaccine even if you choose not to require
- Return to work
- What to worry about—screening protocol, workers compensation and OSHA liability
- Is the government still providing paid leave following exposure
- What are the rules on quarantine in a post-vaccination world
- What else should we be worried about?
- Union campaigns
- Parents of school aged children
Meredith S. Campbell
Chair Employment and Labor Group
Co-Chair Corporate Investigations, Governance & Risk Management
Email firstname.lastname@example.org T(301)255-0550